Loving The Way You Love Me + You Warm My Heart

Loving The Way You Love Me
To: Randy Bear ~ From: Svenia

Dear Randy Bear,

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful man? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. XOXOXOXOXO I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. Randy, sweet, Randy, Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a man!

Unconditionally Yours,

Your Hunny Bunny, Svenia

You Warm My Heart
To: Sweetheart ~ From: Judy

Dear Sweetheart,

You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.

You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.

I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of your sweet lips and kisses, feel them as if it was yesterday. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.

Loving You Always,

Judy


Source: http://www.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-topic.php?ID=ldr

0 comments:

Post a Comment